The CAT-ACT beamline for catalysis and radionuclide research at ANKA
Opening Workshop – 20-21 September 2017
Open for registration until 1 September via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Confirmed speakers (31.08.2017):
- N. Barsan (Uni Tübingen)
- Silke Behrens (KIT)
- Roberto Caciuffo (JRC Karlsruhe)
- Melissa A. Denecke (Uni Manchester)
- Ronald Frahm (Uni Wuppertal)
- Martin Hoj (DTU)
- Wolfgang Kleist (RU Bochum)
- Sumit Kumar (BARC)
- Kristina Kvashnina (ESRF/HZDR)
- Hennig Lichtenberg (KIT-IKFT/ITCP)
- Scott Mowat (FMB Oxford)
- Anke Susanne Müller (KIT-IBPT)
- Peter Pfeifer (KIT-IMVT)
- Tobias Reich (Uni Mainz)
- Andrew Rimmer (FMB Oxford)
- Christoffer Tyrsted (Haldor Topsoe)
- Tonya Vitova (KIT-INE)
In addition, an EXAFS course is proposed Monday 18th September - Tuesday 19th September 2017.
The participants number is limited. Contact J. Rothe or J.-D. Grunwaldt if you are interested to participate.
Please bring your own portable computer. The Demeter suite version 0.9.25 will be used, you can install it on advance or we will help you onsite.